The Stanton RadBooster is the result of several years of careful development and testing, drawing on many decades of experience in the heating industry.
Engineered and assembled in the UK, the Stanton RadBooster is a robust, premium product that benefits from high-quality components and production methods.
Tests conducted in 2017 and based on average heating use in a British winter suggest the Stanton RadBooster may save an average homeowner over £160 on their energy bills per annum. The method and reasoning behind this result is listed below. Testing was conducted in the South of the UK and theoretically, in colder areas the potential cost saving may be higher.
- 3,412 BTUs per one KW.
- Average cost of one KW = £0.15.
- 365 days in a year, heating needed on average 180 days+ in the UK.
- 24 hour day – average heating time per day 10 hours.
- 10 x 180 = 1,800 hours per year.
- The double nat-con, 80cm long radiator, used for test was sold as a 3,500 BTU output APPROX 1KW.
- In the test case, we achieved 60%-time reduction from 18°C to 21°C, ambient heat build-up.
- 60% = of 1,800 hours = 1,080 hours, theoretically this would be the hours saved,
- 1,080 hours at 0.15 per Kw = £162.00 PER YEAR.
Radbooster Performance Testing To British Safety Standards
The Stanton RadBooster is available in two sizes, the 400 model fits under standard-sized radiators, while the RB 600 is designed to suit longer versions. Both versions are the same height and depth. Full dimensions can be found below.
RB 400 (length x depth x height)
– 600 x 94 x 102 mm (160 mm with legs raised)
– 790 x 94 x 102 mm (160 mm)